Friday, October 14, 2005

Drink up

This week I have been soooo busy. Meetings, dinners out, meeting Steve's mum and sister, Steve's birthday, preparing for the EBL Conference, etc, etc...

Anyway, one thing I have been really enjoying in my busy schedule is planning for my own birthday party. I'm turning 30 in 11 days and I'm having a party to celebrate. But this is not just any old birthday party. Oh no. It is a barbeque. It is a cocktail party. It is a costume party. It is a Halloween Party.

I have got my costume (I'm the Queen of Darkness). So I've set to work on the recipe list for the cocktails. The first on the list is a Strawberry Daiquiri, seeing as strawberries are in season.

I decided to take bit of a break and do one of those Blogthings quizzes you might have spotted here on my blog. Appropriately enough I decided to to "What mixed drink are you?". Have a look at the results.....


You Are a Strawberry Daiquiri

You're a fun, playful drinker who loves to party.
You may get totally wasted, but you're always a happy drunk!


I think that's a sign, don't you?!

No comments: