Saturday, October 22, 2005

EBL is over

The 3rd International Evidence Based Librarianship Conference is now over! After devoting the last 18 months of my life to being on the Organising Committee for this conference I now feel somewhat anti-climactic. I really my time on the committee and many of the tasks I carried out but I'm glad the stress is now over.

Rather than prattle on here, I thought I might just share a few pictures....


This is me at "The Evidence Base". This wall was set up to take people's comments about EBL, particularly in responses to the daily questions posed. I created this sign (one of the tasks I enjoyed and am quite proud of).




This is the Kookaburra Queen where the conference dinner was held on Tuesday night.







This is my suite at the Holiday Inn. Here my fellow committee member and good friend, Rachel, and I are making Steve's dreams come true!


No comments: